It doesn’t matter who you are
or where you are…
Our agents will help you find and select the right coverage!
As a leading general agent, New Jersey Flood Insurance provides several coverage solutions to protect your home and assets in the event of a flood. Whether you are in a low-risk zone and want additional protection, are in a high-risk zone and flood insurance is mandatory, or you have a high-value home and need excess coverage – we offer multiple options for a flood insurance policy that will work for you.
Private Market Policies
(Available For All Zones)
Enhanced flood insurance through private carriers for better coverage solutions
Conditions that cause flooding in New Jersey – such as severe coastal storms, rising rivers, and snowmelt – can happen anywhere in the state. With the median home averaging $292,500 in 2016, New Jersey’s home value has gone up about 2.5% since 2015. This means properties in New Jersey may not be fully covered with a NFIP policy.
As a leading general agent, New Jersey Flood Insurance provides enhanced coverage solutions for your flood insurance through one of our many private carriers. Through them, we can offer the same policy as the NFIP but with more coverage and with better competitive yearly premiums. Why choose New Jersey Flood Insurance for your flood insurance policy?
- Higher limits with coverages up to $10MM
- Cover damages not insured by homeowners policies including:
- Replacement cost (cost to repair or replace damaged possessions at today’s prices)
- Loss of use (if you are not able to stay in your home after a flood)
- Faster, more efficient claim response
- Direct access to an experienced team of agents to answer your questions
- Premiums tailored to your exact area
NFIP Flood Policy
(Available For All Zones)
One rate, anywhere you go
With about 20% of claims coming from moderate- to low-risk areas, we believe everyone should be able to have a flood insurance option that is reliable, inexpensive and easily accessible. New Jersey Flood Insurance can help you write your policy through the government backed National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). Unlike other insurance policies you may have, flood insurance provided through the NFIP will cost the same no matter where you get it. This means that even though the government defines your coverage and rate, we can write your policy for you. Why choose New Jersey Flood Insurance for your NFIP policy?
- Coverages up to $250K
- Backed by the Federal Government
- Excess coverages available
- Write your own policy with an experienced flood insurance agent
- Quick and simple online quote process
- State-wide claim support with quick turn-around
Excess Flood Insurance
When you need more coverage
Excess flood insurance offers limits above and beyond a primary policy – whether written through the NFIP or a private carrier. Most homeowners that are required to have flood insurance write it through the government backed NFIP. However, NFIP policies only offer a maximum coverage of $250,000.
Consequently, if the expense to replace or repair your home exceeds $250,000, a standard NFIP flood policy won’t be enough. Having excess flood insurance would increase your standard coverage up to an additional $10MM.
That means buying:
- A NFIP or private carrier policy worth $250,000 and
- An excess flood insurance policy for the additional coverage needed
- Excess Flood limits may vary based on the state where you are located, so ask your New Jersey Flood Insurance agent for more information.
Get the coverage you want and the rate you need for your home today.